That is awful people feel the need to cuss and to be rude. It is easy for some people to be nasty behind their computer screens without any repercussions. I doubt any of them would have the balls to say it to your face. Cowards! Anywho this recipe looks delicious! We are supposed to get snow in Michigan tomorrow, but maybe we can get out grill out soon
Grilled Huli Huli Chicken
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup ketchup
- ¾ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ⅓ cup chicken broth
- 2-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 24 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 4 pounds) or 4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a medium bowl, whisk together juice, brown sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, broth, ginger and garlic until combined. Reserve 1-1/3 cups marinade for basting. Cover and refrigerate. Divide remaining marinade between two large resealable plastic bags. Add 12 chicken thighs to each; seal bags and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until no longer pink; baste occasionally with reserved marinade during the last 5 minutes. Yield: 12 servings.