Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened, 1 stick
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2-3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Reese’s peanut butter cups chopped
To a large mixing bowl, add the butter and cream cheese and beat with hand mixer (or stand mixer if you have one) until smooth and combined.
Beat in brown sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla extract.
Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, fold in chopped peanut butter cups.
Dip can be served right away, or kept in the refrigerator. If the dip has been chilled, let sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving to allow it to soften.