I’m making this for the 3rd time today, and I get requests to bring it to the next gathering every time I make it. It’s so nice to have a dish that people LOVE! Already signed up to bring it again next weekend. My son uses 1 sm. pkg. of vanilla pudding and 1 sm. pkg of butterscotch pudding, and we use 6 apples, 2 lg cool whip, and two strips of the twix bars (probably 12 small bars total, chopped). YUM!
- 1 small package of Vanilla Pudding (Instant)
- Milk (only use ¼ cup of milk)
- 1 large tub of whipping cream
- 1 to 2 packages of TWIX Bites
- 3 to 4 Granny Smith Apples
- Optional: Caramel sauce