I’m not entirely sure that I should make this incredibly delicious looking cheese spread, Paula.
Wait, I take that back. I AM going to make it, but be prepared for me to be shouting and screaming your name across the Interwebs. Something this good is going to become addictive. I can smell a cheese obsession when I see one!
- 8 ounce cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon grated white or yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon prepared brown mustard
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
Click Here For Direction >>> French Quarter Pecan Cheese Spread Recipe