"These Look Amazing.,Yummy and Delicious!"
Snickers Cheesecake Fudge BrowniesIngredients :
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, melted
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 TBS vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 8 oz bag unwrapped Snickers Bites (or 8 oz Snickers Bars, roughly chopped)
- 4 TBS salted butter
- 2 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 TBS milk
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9x13 pan with foil ( I prefer to line mine with foil prior to spraying -- it makes the brownies easier to remove) and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cocoa and melted butter. Stir in sugar until combined. Stir in eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each. Stir in vanilla. Fold in flour JUST until you no longer see flour streaks in the batter. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg on medium speed until smooth. Stir in Snickers and spoon mixture evenly over batter in the pan. Using a knife, gently swirl through batter until it looks marbled. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs but no raw batter. Cool for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare frosting: In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Whisk in cocoa powder and milk, whisking until thickened. Let mixture begin to JUST BARELY boiling -- remove from heat and whisk in powdered sugar until smooth. Quickly pour and spread over brownies. Refrigerate until cool and firm.