These little bites were surprisingly delicious! I also expected them to be super messy, but as long as you keep them in the fridge, your fingers will stay pretty clean when eating!
It's a good thing these are super fast and easy to make because they'll be gone before you know it and your family will be asking for more!
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or other nut butter)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup ground chia seeds
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix everything above in a medium bowl until thoroughly incorporated.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.