Yummmie, It was a big hit and will be again this year!!!!!!
- 14 whole Oreos, broken up (get the Christmas ones if you can)
- 1½ cups pretzels, broken. (long skinny ones work great)
- 1 cup Christmas colored M&M’s
- 1 lb white chocolate or almond bark (I used bark)
- Christmas colored sprinkles
- First, line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Mix on the sheet the Oreos, pretzels and ¾ cup of the M&M’s.
- Melt the chocolate or bark in a microwave safe bowl for 1½ minutes (only if using the large bricks of bark, if using chocolate chips or smaller pieces melt 30 seconds at a time), stir, and continue melting in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until
- melted and smooth. Drizzle over the candy mixture and top with extra M&M’s and sprinkles. Allow to dry at room temperature or in the refrigerator until hardened.
- Break into chunks