I am going to use your recipe to make a batch for our tailgating picnic at the University of Georgia game Saturday 9/21. Headin’ to the store now for ingredients. Wondering about how many of those “caramel bits” to use to replace the twenty wrapped caramels.
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1-14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 50+ pretzels (I used Snyder's Snaps)
- 20 caramels, unwrapped & cut in fourths (*They now sell caramel bits at the store near the chocolate chips! So much easier than unwrapping & cutting up caramel squares. I would try 1 cup of caramel bits if you aren't using the squares.)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes