Both my husband and myself absolutely love this recipe.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, mustard, and honey. Set aside. In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
- Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the bread crumb mixture.
- Bake salmon 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.