My entire family loved it! I always use Lawry's brand teriyaki marinade instead of any other brand.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup teriyaki basting sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
- Place browned chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Garnish with parsley and serve.