This recipe was fantastic! Everyone in my family loved it.
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet. Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat.
- Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
- Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours.
- Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.