"Creamy and delicious--melts in your mouth. This pie is a real crowd-pleaser and it can be made with reduced-fat ingredients."
Make 2 (9 inch) pies.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.