Flaky, light, and airy with a touch of buttery olive oil and Parmesan cheese. These twists are super simple since they are made with store-bought puff pastry.
- 1/4 cup Delallo Organic Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
- DeLallo Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 1 (7-ounce) sheet store-bought puff pastry
- 1/2 cup DeLallo Grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Lay the puff pastry out flat and rub with the cut sides of the garlic.
- Brush the pastry with the olive oil and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Next, cut the pastry into 12 even strips, about 1-inch thick.
- Sprinkle the strips with the grated Parmesan. Twist and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until puffed and golden.